How Much Does a New Range Rover Cost?
The new Land Rover price will vary based on what model and trim level you pick. This ranges from $43,300 MSRP* for the entry-level new Range Rover Evoque to $211,000 MSRP* for the highest new Land Rover Range Rover trim. Getting a higher trim with a higher Land Rover price means you’re getting access to more convenience and technology features to make your Beverly Hills drive a more luxurious one. The new Range Rover price is fantastic when you consider you’re getting a high-quality vehicle. Whether you go for the Evoque or the Range Rover Sport, you’ll have a model that can give you everything you want out of a luxury SUV drive.
2021 Land Rover Range Rover
When you get the classic Range Rover model, you get Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® in-car infotainment, driver aids, and a Meridian™ Sound System that gives you a truly superior listening experience as you drive through Hollywood. The Range Rover price might increase as you move up in trim level, but some of these features will go from available to standard.
- New Range Rover – From $92,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover HSE – From $97,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Westminster Edition – From $103,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Westminster Edition Long Wheelbase – From $117,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography – From $131,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography Fifty Edition – From $148,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $151,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography Fifty Edition Long Wheelbase – From $155,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $179,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition – From $183,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $211,000 MSRP*
2022 Range Rover Sport
With the Range Rover Sport, you’ll have a sportier design and a range of powertrains that make your performance better. You can select one of the seven trims on this model. Take a look at these Range Rover prices for yourself!
- New Range Rover Sport SE – From $69,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition – From $78,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HST – From $84,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $87,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $98,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR – From $115,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR Carbon Edition – From $130,000 MSRP*
2021 Range Rover Velar
The Range Rover Velar is a stunningly designed SUV that combines striking features for style with technology features that will make your drive in Bel Air feel like you’re racing. Here are the Range Rover costs for this model.
- New Range Rover Velar S – From $56,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $76,900 MSRP*
2021 Range Rover Evoque
The Range Rover Evoque gives you twin needle stitched leather, a Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and an incredible Land Rover engine, all at a great price. See the new Range Rover cost for this model for yourself:
- New Range Rover Evoque S – From $43,300 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque SE – From $48,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – $44,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – $49,600 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – $53,400 MSRP*
Take Control of a New Land Rover With Land Rover Los Angeles
Here at Land Rover Los Angeles, we’ve got a prime selection of new Land Rover models available for your pleasure. Take a test drive around Los Angeles with us and see how the Land Rover standard of luxury fits your needs. If you have any questions about the new Land Rover price or you’re ready to take one home, contact us today!
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,150 for Range Rover Velar, $1,350 for Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery and Defender), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
More from Land Rover Los Angeles
When you see a Range Rover on the road, you just know that it’s a vehicle built for adventure. Which Range Rover is right for your needs, however? There are eight to choose from, five with the standard wheelbase and three with the available wheelbase extension. Land Rover Los Angeles has a thrilling guide for Beverly Hills car shoppers…
The 2022 Range Rover Evoque offers Hollywood drivers looking for a new vehicle with sleek style and innovative technology. It even provides features like luxurious leather seating, ambient lighting, and premium audio. The Range Rover Evoque capacity offers plenty of space for cargo for those long road trips. In addition, the Range Rover Evoque dimensions…
Can a Range Rover tow a boat? Beverly Hills drivers will be shocked by how much this luxury SUV can tow more than just a boat. The Range Rover comes with four engines, each offering incredible towing capacities. Read the guide from Land Rover Los Angeles to learn more about this powerful SUV.